Ryan and Mindy had a lovely, lovely afternoon for their fall wedding in Omaha at Noah’s Event Venue. These two, their families and friends, are so incredibly sweet and magical. Mindy spent a time in her life working in Disney World, and I couldn’t help but feel like she was Cinderella during her prep time. I desperately wanted little blue birds to fly in and help her with her dress, but her mom and bridesmaids did the job perfectly. To sweeten the pot, Ryan is a HUGE Cubs fan (go Cubs go!) and was riding the high of their win of the World Series. The day was nothing short of whimsical and celebratory.
Some of my favorite moments of the day:
- Watching everyone cry. Everyone. Especially you, dad. ;)
- The bridesmaids seeing Mindy for the first time. There is no better reaction than this.
- Ryan playing pool with Mindy’s dad.
- Ryan seeing Mindy for the first time.
- Ryan waving the W flag like it was the only one in existence.
- Mindy and Ryan’s first dance and their magical musician. When I find his name, I will update, because he was SO good.
Hair and makeup: Blue Door Salon and Spa
Wedding Dress: Ready or Knot
Catering: HyVee 180th and Q
Flowers: HyVee 180th and Q
Cake: The Cakery in Rockbrook Village.
Suits: Gentleman’s Choice
China: United Rentals
Mindy and Ryan, thank you so much for having me be a part of your day!