Megan and Brandon have seen their extremes of weather in our time together. First, their engagement session just outside of Sioux City was almost derailed from an unexpected 12-inch deep spring snow storm that miraculously melted…and on their wedding day, the sweltering heat had a few people knocked out from heat stroke. Through both extremes, they powered through and enjoyed their time together as a couple and family. Dare I say “they can weather anything”? (I’m full of puns today.)
They had a STUNNING outdoor ceremony at the Dakota Dunes Country Club just North of Sioux City, Iowa in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota. Their dearest friends and family shuffled around on golf carts together and completely enjoyed the day.
A few favorite moments of the day:
- Megan and her sister jamming to Shaggy on the way to the ceremony.
- How excited everyone was when Megan and Brandon’s son came running out to see them for the first time.
- Brandon and their son wrestling around and being besties all day.
- Megan’s sister Kelsey awarding a family friends son with a print for being the break dancer.
- Watching the kids poke at all the cupcakes and sweets during dinner. Also – these were probably the best cupcakes I’ve ever had.
Megan and Brandon – thank you so much for having me be a part of your special day! I’m excited to see where life takes you!